Masonic Refreshment Committee
The Masonic Refreshment Committee typically consists of 3 Master
Masons who include:
- Junior Warden - (Chairman)
- Either the Senior or Junior Steward
Masonic Refreshment Committee Duties:
1. Insure that sufficient quantities of food
and drink are provided
for the lodge members and guests at all functions.
2. Insure that sufficient dinnerware and
cutlery are clean and available
at all times.
3. Contact the Worshipful Master prior to each
meeting to ascertain if
any additional guests are expected .
4. Insure that the kitchen and dining areas
are cleaned both prior to the
meeting and, again, prior to your departure from
Feel free to print this page and place it into your lodge
If you are the Chairman of this committee, you may also want to
print a copy to give to the Senior Deacon and the Junior/Senior Steward so that
they, too, may fully understand their duties.
Return from Masonic Refreshment Committee to List of Masonic Lodge Committees
Return from Masonic Refreshment Committee to Masonic Education