The Masonic preparation committee typically consists of 3 Master Masons. The 3 Master Masons include:
Masonic Preparation Committee Duties:
1. Insure that all candidate wardrobe is clean and in proper repair.
2. Insure that all sizes of wardrobe (small, medium,
XL, XXL and XXXL) are clean and available at all times.
3. Inform the Worshipful Master and Secretary of any
of the candidate wardrobe that need replacement or repair.
4. Clean the candidate wardrobe after each use with
to proper hygiene. Whether the wardrobe is taken home
to be washed or sent out to a cleaners, each and every
item should be freshly laundered before requesting the
candidate to wear the apparel.
5. Insure that the preparation room is always clean
Here is the Site Map of all pages on this website.
If you like, you can use it as a starting point to read about whichever sets of specific topics you are interested in.