Poem by Simon Pierce
I entered as an Apprentice;
A Fellow I became;
Raised to Master Mason;
A better man is my aim.
With a lambskin apron in my
My wife hopes I’ll start
But I know that on yonder
There’s a journey I’m someday
Back from Masonic Journey to Masonic Poems
5 Fast Methods To Find the Information You Want to Learn About
- Search Box - Use the Search Box at the top of your page.
- Site Map - Use my Site Map page to find the topics you are most interested in.
- Carousel - Use the carousel of pages at the top of your screen.
- Menu Icon - On MOBILE, click the MENU button at the top of each page.
- Masonic Books - Browse through a selection of Masonic books.